If you are a Key Peninsula resident in need of septic service, you’re in luck. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department is now offering an incentive program for homeowners. You can save up to $450 on your next septic inspection, riser installation or pumping. Here at FloHawks, our service technicians are experienced in working with the county Health Department and we can help you file the proper paperwork to receive your incentive.
Follow these steps to participate in the septic care incentive program:
- Choose a certified septic system service provider.
- Schedule your service here. Let us know that you are participating in Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department’s Septic Care Incentive Program.
- Download the form here and fill in your information. When the service technician arrives at your home, give them this form to receive:
✓ $125 off a routine inspection (required to receive other discounts below)
✓ $125 off riser installation (inspection required first)
✓ $200 off tank(s) pumping (inspection required first)
- Savings are valid for properties with onsite septic systems in the Key Peninsula only. You must have a gravity or pressure distribution system. Not valid for home sale inspections.
- Septic systems require ongoing inspections. The county will notify you when a routine inspection is due.
- Questions? Contact Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department at (253) 798-4788 or EHsepticsystems@tpchd.org.